(207)613-5375 ~~~ finelysortedorganizing AT gmail.com
- More Affordable: It’s a fraction of the cost of hiring a Pro to come to the site in-person and as long as you can do the physical part just as fast as if I were there on-site.
- More Educational: Because the process is completely filtered through the client who must process all organizing steps and actually do them, the client acquires and retains more organizing skills to bring into their future.
- More Private: Many clients have told me they are embarrassed to have someone see their home. Organizing virtually eliminates this problem. There are many reasons one might not want someone to enter the home – this takes care of all of them.
- Geographical Freedom: No Professional Organizer near you? I can help clients who live anywhere provided there is high-speed Internet access.
- Schedule Flexibility: We can arrange to work at a wider time frame than if I were to come in-person as well as a smaller block of time. There is a two-hour minimum for in-person appointments and a one hour minimum for a virtual session.
How Does it Work?
- After purchasing organizing time with me, we schedule a time to connect via a high-speed Internet video platform such as Google Hangouts, Skype, FaceTime or Facebook Video Chat.
- You point the camera of your device (desk or laptop computer, Ipad or smart phone) at the area you want to organize. You will see me in your monitor and I will see you and the work space in my monitor.
- I talk you through each item asking you questions that help you make the necessary decisions about what to do with each item until the area is custom-organized to your specific needs, desires and abilities.
Client Virtual Organizing Testimonials:
“Wow! That’s what I have to say. For someone who’s house is way too big for a person who is overwhelmed by “stuff”. She can just break it down. She has been to my house, and we have done virtual sessions, both equally as good! If you can’t figure out how to tackle a project Kim will make it seem easy. The price is right! She is great. Trust me you won’t shock her. Definitely recommend!!!! Thanks a million!!!” -L.K., Ellsworth, Maine